Rhinoplasty, famously known as a nose job, is one of the most commonly performed facial plastic or cosmetic surgery procedures. In literal terms, Rhinoplasty means to change the shape of the nose. There are many reasons for which people decide to go through rhinoplasty surgery. The shape of the nose often plays a major role in defining the facial structure and is hence the most highlighted and noticeable feature of our facial appearance. If we aren’t satisfied with it, it could make us feel uncomfortable during face-to-face interaction with anyone. It could be in any shape, be it crooked or has a bump or dent, or is just too long; there exist ways in which you could enhance and work on the shape of the nose.
Rhinoplasty aims to take focus away from the nose and draw attention towards a person’s other features. A nose that is balanced with the rest of the facial features will achieve this. A “nose job” procedure sounds as if it would hurt, but in reality, it really doesn’t. Most patients assume that a rhinoplasty has got to be a painful procedure. They delay their consultation as they dread a recovery about which they know very little. The truth is that rhinoplasty is one of the least uncomfortable procedures in all plastic surgery! Patients regularly seem surprised by this fact but quickly learn that they truly have minimal discomfort after their procedure.
Here are the Top 4 requests for rhinoplasty surgery:
1) Nasal Hump – This is also known as the reduction rhinoplasty. It is one of the most common reasons that rhinoplasty is in existence for people. Many people have a hump or bulge in their nasal profile. The clients normally want the hump shaved down and refined.
2) Bulbous Tip – Some people may have a nasal tip that is too wide for their face. They tend to feel as if there is a “ball” at the tip of their nose. Rhinoplasty can work on the tip of the nose and make it narrower.
READ MORE :
- Occupational Health: Core Areas of Knowledge and Competence, Part 1
- There Are Two Kinds of People within the US – Those Who View Health As Static and Those Who Don’t
- Booming: Television News Channels in India
- Top 11 Cheapest Makeup Brush Sets of the Year 2017
- Do You Believe Research Findings Even When Reported About Wine?
3) A Wide Nose – Having a wide nose is an addition to the common reasons people seek a rhinoplasty surgeon. The bones of the nose can be wide-set side by side to the rest of the face. Narrowing the bones can improve the overall facial aesthetic.
4) A Droopy Nose – A droopy nose is where the tip hangs in the downward direction. This tends to hide the upper lip and make a face look longer. Lifting the tip of the nose in such a scenario will solve the problem and improve the overall facial balance by making the facial expanse more balanced.
If you plan to get a rhinoplasty, look no further and contact OLEH SLUPCHYNSKYJ, MD, FACS, an internally renowned Rhinoplasty Surgeon. You may also book a virtual consultation through the website. For more information, check the website http://www.rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com/